The Genesis period of the protocol encompasses the first 24 hours. To begin a protocol like this, one must distribute LOOTDOLLAR and also TREASURE to participants, so they can provide liquidity and users have adequate liquidity needed to purchase the tokens used on the platform. This can be done through a presale, airdrops or other methods such as Genesis Farming, which we are employing.
Genesis begins on May 11th, at 18:30 UTC.
For the first 24 hours, users can stake their LNC NFTs, CRO, or CRX and receive LOOTDOLLAR in return. At the end of the 24 hours users can unstake and go back to their regular lives holding the NFT, CRO or CRX. No catch! It is essentially an airdrop with one extra step for holders of the above 3 tokens.
For 10 days after the initial 24 hour period, a LOOTDOLLAR-CRO pool begins, earning LOOTDOLLAR. After the 10 days conclude, it will permanently close. At which point, the prime source of earning LOOTDOLLARS will be in the Cabin.
Upon reaching day 5, LOOTDOLLAR-CRO earning TREASURE launches. This pool runs for six months. The pool now earning TREASURE is what will set users up to be able to provide liquidity in the next pool.
On Day 7-10, TREASURE-CRO earning TREASURE launches and runs for six months. This is the last of the liquidity pools to launch in the initial period of the protocol.
On Day 10, the CABIN will open, the pool above earning LOOTDOLLAR closes and the protocol begins!
- 1.LNC NFT pool (12,000 LOOTDOLLARs)
- 2.CRO pool (5,000 LOOTDOLLARs)
- 3.CRX pool (3,000 LOOTDOLLARs)
- 1.LOOTDOLLAR-CRO pool: 35,500 TREASURE vested over six months
- 2.TREASURE-CRO: 24,000 TREASURE vested over six months
- 3.DAO: 5,500 TREASURE vested over six months
- 4.Development: 5,000 TREASURE vested over six months
- 1.Staking Rewards: 80% of emissions
- 2.DAO: 18% of emissions
- 3.Development: 2% of emissions